Glass fiber products: light weight, high strength
Its specific gravity is 1.8-2.1g/cm, is only one-fourth of steel, transportation and construction are very easy to install, compared with plastic products, its strength is 10 times times the plastic, light weight and high strength are significant characteristics of FRP pultrusion.
Corrosion resistance, ageing resistance, long service life
Pultruded FRP products resistant to acids, alkali, salts, organic solvents and other corrosive erosion, in the field of corrosion advantages unmatched by other metals, and have good water resistance and aging resistance, whether in corrosive environments and harsh outdoor, wet environment, the service life of up to 15 years.
Pultruded FRP products have excellent electrical insulation, non-magnetic, spark-free, flame-proof treatment and according to user needs.
Impact resistance is good, good design
Pultruded FRP products allow repeated bends without permanent deformation, have good impact resistance and fatigue resistance. It also can be designed according to customer requirements into different sections.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Tension optimization design of carbon fiber tube
- Practical application and potential development...
- What is a glass steel pipe
- Introduction to fiberglass Tube
- Characteristics of fiberglass Tube
- Preparation of fiberglass Tube
- FRP Pipe Installation Principles
- Piping installation requirements for fiberglass...
- Cause of delamination of FRP pipes
- Precautions for FRP Pipes
- Carbon Fiber Tube In Engineering Development