Our trekking poles are made from lightweight composite materials.Completing the following procedures should result in a pole length that is a good compromise for both ascending and descending.
"Unlock" the upper and lower sections of both poles.
Extend the lower section of both poles to just less than the maximum limit and "lock" the lower sections.
Stand up straight with shoulders relaxed.
Place one pole under an arm and adjust the length so that the top of the pole is half way between you armpit and elbow.
"Lock" the upper section of that pole in place
Use the fully locked pole as a "ruler" to adjust the length of your second pole.
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Tension optimization design of carbon fiber tube
- Practical application and potential development...
- What is a glass steel pipe
- Introduction to fiberglass Tube
- Characteristics of fiberglass Tube
- Preparation of fiberglass Tube
- FRP Pipe Installation Principles
- Piping installation requirements for fiberglass...
- Cause of delamination of FRP pipes
- Precautions for FRP Pipes