1, because of small density, light material, in the high water level of the installation of glass steel tube is very easy to float pipe, must consider the setting of town pier or rainwater flow guidance, such as anti-floating measures.
2, installed in the FRP pipe on the tee, repair pipe cracks and other construction, requirements similar to the plant and the complete drying conditions and the construction of the resin and fiber cloth also need 7-8 hours of curing, and on-site construction and repair generally difficult to achieve this requirement.
3, the existing underground pipeline detection equipment mainly to detect metal pipelines, and non-metallic pipeline detection equipment is expensive, so the FRP pipe buried after unable to detect, other follow-up construction units in the construction is very easy to dig injury, damaged pipelines.
4, glass steel tube anti-ultraviolet ability. The glass-mounted FRP tube is used to postpone aging time by making 0.5mm thick resin layer and ultraviolet absorbent (in-plant processing) on its surface. With the passage of time, the resin-rich layer and ultraviolet absorbent will be destroyed, thus affecting its service life.
5, the depth of the soil requirements higher. Under the general roadway, the SN5000-grade FRP pipe is less than 0.8m and the deepest soil cover is not less than 3.0m. SN2500-grade FRP pipe is not less than 0.8m, the most deep soil cover is not more than 1.2m (12mm thick steel coil pipe minimum and the most deep cover of 0.7m and 4.0m respectively).
6, backfill soil must not contain more than 50mm bricks, stone and other hard objects, so as to avoid damage to the pipe outside the wall.
7, has not yet seen the large-scale use of the national large water fiber reinforced plastic pipe, and because the FRP pipe is a new type of pipe, so the service life is still unknown.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Tension optimization design of carbon fiber tube
- Practical application and potential development...
- What is a glass steel pipe
- Introduction to fiberglass Tube
- Characteristics of fiberglass Tube
- Preparation of fiberglass Tube
- FRP Pipe Installation Principles
- Piping installation requirements for fiberglass...
- Cause of delamination of FRP pipes
- Development status of fiberglass Tube
- Isostatic Pressing Graphite High Purity Carbon ...
- How to use your trekking poles?