FRP Pipe is also known as glass fiber winding sand pipe (rpm tube). Mainly to glass fiber and its products as reinforcement materials, the unsaturated polyester resin, epoxy resin, etc. as the basic materials, quartz sand and calcium carbonate and other inorganic non-metallic granular materials as the main raw materials for fillers.
The standard effective length of the tube is 6m and 12m, and the method has three kinds of winding process, centrifugal casting process and continuous winding process. Classification can be classified according to the process method of the product, the pressure grade PN and the rigidity grade SN.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Tension optimization design of carbon fiber tube
- Practical application and potential development...
- Introduction to fiberglass Tube
- Characteristics of fiberglass Tube
- Preparation of fiberglass Tube
- FRP Pipe Installation Principles
- Piping installation requirements for fiberglass...
- Cause of delamination of FRP pipes
- Precautions for FRP Pipes
- Development status of fiberglass Tube
- Isostatic Pressing Graphite High Purity Carbon ...
- How to use your trekking poles?