Our trekking poles are made from lightweight composite materials.Completing the following procedures should result in a pole length that is a good compromise for both ascending and descening.
1."Unlock" the upper and lower sections of both poles.
2.Extend the lower section of both poles to just less than the maximum limit and "lock" the lower sections.
3.Stand up straight with shoulders relaxed.
4.Place one pole under an arm and adjust the length so that the top of the pole is half way between you armpit and elbow.
5."Lock" the upper section of that pole in place
6.Use the fully locked pole as a "ruler" to adjust the length of your second pole.
Previous: No Information
Next: No Information
- Hole Making Technology Of Carbon Fiber Tube
- What Is Carbon Fiber Tube
- Fabrication And Technology Of Carbon Fiber YouTube
- Characteristics And Uses Of Carbon Fiber YouTube
- Corrosion Resistance Of Carbon Fiber Composite ...
- Factors Affecting The Quality Of Carbon Fiber T...
- Properties And Disadvantages Of Carbon Fiber Co...
- Influence Of Temperature On The Process Of Carb...
- Study On Technology Of Carbon Fiber Coil Pipe M...
- Is The Carbon Fiber Tube Industry Really A Low ...
- Trekking poles